- SPECIFICATION OF PRODUCT
This specification describes the type and size, performance, technical characteristics, warranty and caution of the 15S2P-10A rechargeable Lithium Ferrum Phosphate battery pack. The specification only applies to above-mentioned model supplied by DynLithium
- Configuration : 15S2P
- Electrical Specification (@ 25C)
# Parameter Specification Remarks 3.1 Capacity 12 Ah Nominal (@0.2C) 3.2 Voltage 48 V Rated 3.3 Battery Power 576 Wh Rated 3.4 Charging Method CC – CV Constant Voltage with limited current 3.5 Charging Voltage 55 V 3.6V per cell 3.6 Charging Current 2.4 A (0.2C mA) Standard Charge 5 A Recommended 10 A 3.7 Charging Current Cut-Off 3.8 Discharge Current 2.4 A (0.2C mA) Standard Discharge 10 A Max. Continuous Discharge 25 A Peak Discharge (refer BMS specs) 3.9 Discharge Cut-Off Voltage 40 V Recommended 3.10 Operating Temperature -10 55C Standard Charge -10 55C Standard Discharge 3.11 Storage Temperature 23 ± 5C Less than 6 months 3.12 Storage Voltage 61.8 62.0 V 3.13 Storage Humidity 65 85 % RH Non-condensed
- Safety Specification ( BMS Specification)
# Parameter Remarks Specification 4.1 Voltage Charging Voltage 54.5 V Balance voltage for single cell 3.6V ± 0.025 V 4.1 Current Balance Current for single cell 36 ± 5 mA Low current consumption ≤ 20 µA Max. continuous charge current 10 A Max. continuous discharge current 10 A 4.2 Over Charge Protection Over charge detection voltage 3.9 ± 0.025V / Cell Over charge detection delay time 0.5 – 1.5 sec. Over charge release voltage 3.8 ± 0.05V / Cell 4.3 Over Discharge Protection Over discharge detection voltage 2.5 ± 0.062 V / Cell Over discharge detection delay time 10 – 300 msec Over discharge release voltage 3.0 ± 0.1 V / Cell 4.4 Over Current Protection Over current detection voltage 0.1 ± 0.025 V Over current detection current 35 ± 10A Detection delay time 10 – 80 msec Release condition Cut load, Auto recovery 4.5 Short Circuit Detection condition Exterior short-circuit 200 – 500 µsec Release condition Cut load; Auto recovery 4.6 Resistance Protection circuitry (MOSFET) ≤ 20 m 4.7 Thermal Protection Temperature Switch/ Sensor 75 C Temperature protection release condition Idle for 30 minutes, charging activation 4.8 Temperature (BMS) Operating temperature range -40 to +85C Storage temperature range -40 to +125C
- Physical Specification
# Parameter Specification 5.1 Dimensions, Max.
L: 350, W: 130, H: 75, ± 2, all in mm.
Depending upon positioning of cells and placement of BMS.
5.2 Terminal (Output)
RED wire: Power +ve (for both Load as well Charge Controller,
BLACK wire: Power –ve (for both Load as well Charge Controller)
5.3 Weight 4.6 Kg, ± 50 grams 5.4 Framing ABS Cell Holder 5.5 Covering
0.08mm Glass Epoxy Sheet (w/o sealing) (Optional)
PVC Heat Shrink Sleeve Cover
5.6 Wire gauge Polycab 1.5 sq.mm. copper 5.7 Wire length 12 cm 5.8 Connector w/o connector
- Caution in Use
- Unplug the battery by holding the connector/plug and not by pulling its wire.
- Do not expose to, dispose of the battery in fire.
- Do not put the battery in a charger or equipment with wrong terminals connected.
- Avoid shorting the battery terminals
- Avoid excessive physical shock or vibration.
- Do not disassemble or deform or incinerate the battery.
- Do not wash or clean or immerse in water.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Battery must be charged in appropriate charger only.
- Never use a modified or damaged charger.
- Trickle charge (@0.1C) every 6 months to prolong battery life and while keeping battery for storage.
- Do not leave battery in charger over 24 hours.
- Store the battery in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
- Avoid high humidity and corrosive gases environment while storing the battery.
- Regulations vary for different countries. Dispose of in accordance with local regulations.
- Product Warranty
The period of warranty is twelve# months from the date of shipment DynLithium guarantees to give a replacement in case of battery defects proven due to the manufacturing process instead of misuse or abuse at the customer end.
- You should also consult the following documents: Cell datasheet, Analyzer report and DC Load test-report.
- Actual voltage and capacity in use will be affected by various factors, including temperature, discharge rate, charge rate and method (if applicable), end point voltage, history (e.g., past use, storage) etc.
- These products contain devices and/or circuits to protect the pack in the event of control circuit failures e.g.
charger failures. They must not be used as a main means of charge/discharge control. The protection circuits & devices have a response time of the order of a few milliseconds.
# Warranty period depends upon charging and uses conditions. Please discuss and share technical details on charging as well uses, in order to conclude on the applicable warranty period.
Batteries should be installed soon after they are delivered to avoid any issues with the insufficient charge at the time of installation.